The Colorado Center for Aesthetics & Rejuvenation’s Intraceuticals Oxygen facial, also known as the “red carpet facial” is an amazing experience that combines our Dermaplane procedure with our Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial, infusing the skin with hyaluronic acid leaving it plumped and hydrated!
In under an hour, this non-invasive treatment re-hydrates and plumps the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, re-volumizes with hyaluronic acid, and results in a dewy glow.
It begins with dermaplaning, an effective and safe exfoliation treatment that promotes deeper product penetration, boosting the effects of skincare products while helping your skin look and feel smoother. The treatment also works to remove facial hair that can trap dirt and oils which can lead to breakouts.
Once the dermaplaning is complete, the Intraceuticals oxygen delivery begins.
Here’s how it works:
- Low-pressure oxygen aids the delivery of active ingredients that penetrate deep into the upper layers of your skin, known as the epidermal layers. It cools and calms down the skin to help fight environmental aggressors.
- Each side of your face is treated multiple times from top to bottom using small movements, around your eye area and the sides of your nostrils, assuring that no pore goes untreated.
- The unique Intraceuticals professional-strength serum contains lightweight hyaluronic acid and a powerful combination of vitamins and antioxidants. The hyaluronic acid helps to hydrate your skin, instantly resulting in increased firmness, reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improved look to facial contours and an overall radiance you will notice immediately.
- Intraceuticals Treatment Support Products provide essential layers to seal in and supplement skin nutrients for maximum effect and lasting results. Intracueticals Support Products are also available for purchase after the facial, helping to prolong the results of the treatment.
Intraceuticals has a patented 3 Step Hyaluronic Layering technique. Their celebrity-endorsed Oxygen Facial layers three different weights of hyaluronics (micro, medium, and large) to ensure complete penetration through several layers of skin. Additionally, their medical grade skincare system works on the same principle, with different products containing varying weights of hyaluronic acid that can penetrate to different levels within the skin to perform specific roles.
Intraceuticals innovative products enhance your treatment, ensuring you are able to maintain your results for as long as possible.
Intraceuticals’ patented “3 Step Hyaluronic Layering” technology:
- Satiate the skin with micro hyaluronic acid and targeted active ingredients.
- Surround the cells in a day-long active reservoir with medium hyaluronic acid.
- Large hyaluronic acid molecules bind the matrix, keeping dryness and free radicals out and hydration in.
Even before you’ve had a chance to look at the results, you’ll know you’ve just had the ultimate facial experience because your skin feels instantly hydrated and refreshed.
In addition, the Colorado Center for Aesthetics and Rejuvenation also offers add-on oxygen “infusions” to these facial treatments. These add-on treatments are designed to nourish the skin and stimulate new collagen growth.
Why should you get an Intraceuticals Oxygen facial? The benefits are immediate, and the results can stay with you for anywhere from a couple of days to weeks, they include:
- Instant visible results
- Deep hydration that provides volume and definition
- Firms, lifts and improves overall facial texture and tone
- Helps to stimulate collagen and elastin activity
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Infuses and comforts dry, sensitive or stressed skin
- Provides an immediate radiance and glow to your skin
The benefits of oxygen facials are many, and oxygen has also been suggested to strengthen the skin’s elasticity and help eliminate acne-causing bacteria, as well as reduce fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone, and diminish pores.
Many people who experience the non-surgical oxygen facial treatment see a noticeable change to their facial appearance.
Are you ready to book your Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial at the Colorado Center for Aesthetics & Rejuvenation? Contact us today!