SKIN REJUVENATION OPTIONS
CO Center for Aesthetics & Rejuvenation offers laser skin treatments to help address common skin concerns. Whether it’sblemished or acne prone, skin tone correction or improving texture, our lasers work to improve your skin from within and on the surface. Our Sciton laser platform sets new standards in treating skin conditions associated with aging, active lifestyles, and sun damage. When the time comes to invest in top-notch skin rejuvenation techniques, look no further than CO Center for Aesthetics & Rejuvenation.
PREMIER PROVIDER OF LASER SKIN TREATMENT
The team at CO Center for Aesthetics & Rejuvenation strives to deliver excellence and optimal results to our clients. We offer laser treatments and rejuvenation techniques designed to help stimulate collagen and the growth of new, healthy skin cells. With our reliable laser platform—operated by experienced staff—we will provide you with a cutting-edge approach to helping you achieve the skin health and appearance you have been searching for.
We provide our clients with high-end laser facials to help deal with common skin-related issues. Don’t trust just anyone to tend to your skin. Allow our experienced staff to help supply you with modern approaches to improving the look and feel of your skin. You can rest easy, knowing we will work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction.
HALO™ by Sciton is the world’s only Hybrid Fractional Laser that delivers a non-ablative and an ablative treatment zone. Combining these two wavelengths creates a strong synergistic effect, resulting in ablative results with non-ablative downtime. Our laser treatments for skin are less invasive than most alternatives.
The treatment works by stimulating cells and targeting tissues instead of simply destroying them. Fractional laser treatments are perfect for fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, large pores, and more.
This minimally invasive treatment can help treat many conditions, providing a noticeable improvement with little to no downtime. Some of the conditions HALO can treat are:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Sun damage/dyschromia
- Skin resurfacing
- Scar revision (including acne scars)
- Signs of aging
- Pigmented lesions
- Improves appearance of enlarged pores
- Medical dermatology/Actinic Keratoses
HALO renews your skin’s youthful glow, eradicates sun damage and age spots and works as a preventative skin care treatment. HALO treatments are:
- More comfortable than traditional fractional resurfacing
- Fast healing, patients back in make-up within 24 hours
- Low downtime, patients are able to go back to work within a couple of days
- No intensive post-care instructions
- Noticeable improvement within weeks
LASER SKIN TREATMENTS FOR DENVER & BOULDER
BBL ™ treatment is a high-quality option for patients concerned about pigmentation or rosacea. This laser skin treatment helps to reduce unwanted melanin (brown spots) and eliminates minuscule vessels that cause redness. Additionally, it’s a non-invasive approach, which means you spend little downtime resting and heal fairly quickly.
LEADING PROVIDER OF BBL™ LASER APPROACHES
Broadband Light Therapy works on pigmented and vascular lesions such as rosacea, cherry angioma, and deep lesions on darker skin types. The versatility of this approach makes it helpful to a variety of patients’ skin types. The process makes use of photothermal energy to gently heat the upper layers of the skin; thus, stimulating the regeneration of cells and taking years off the face, neck, hands, or any other surface with just a single treatment.
BBL Photofacial treats brown pigmentation such as freckles and age spots. BBL also treats vascular issues such as redness, small blood vessels, and rosacea as well as aging skin, uneven skin texture, and loss of firmness. For a comprehensive strategy to achieving the healthy skin you have in mind, contact us today.
Laser Hair Removal
LOOKING FOR HAIR REMOVAL
With laser hair reduction from CO Center for Aesthetics & Rejuvenation, you don’t have to worry about continually plucking or shaving hairs. Once our process is finished, your days of painful hair removal procedures are over! Best of all, the process is quick, easy, and efficient. Patients hear “laser treatment for hair removal” and become nervous, though it may sound intimidating, it’s one of the safest permanent hair reduction methods you’ll be able to find.
COMFORTABLE LASER TREATMENT FOR HAIR REDUCTION IN WESTMINSTER
ForeverBare BBL uses revolutionary heating and cooling methods to keep patients comfortable throughout the entire procedure.
FAST LASER HAIR REDUCTION FOR A VARIETY OF SKIN TYPES
The technology behind our hair removal treatment is hard to find through any other service provider in the local area. ForeverBare™ has the highest power and repetition rate of any light device on the market which allows for extremely fast treatment times. And by increasing the temperature of the follicle while keeping the skin protected with cooling,
we are able to treat all skin types up to type V.
OFFERING SKINTYTE TREATMENT IN WESTMINSTER
- SkinTyte is a noninvasive skin-tightening treatment. It uses pulses of infrared-light technology to heat deep dermal layers, which contracts existing collagen and accelerates new collagen production. It’s frequently used on the face, neck, abdomen, arms, and thighs, but it works on any area of sagging skin.The combination of dermal heating and epidermal cooling strikes the perfect balance for patients, keeping them comfortable throughout the procedure and allowing their natural healing process to take place. You can expect gentle energy pulses that effectively heat soft tissue and lead to a more youthful appearance.
- SKIN REJUVENATION FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
No matter what type of skin you have – dark or light, dry or soft, smooth or not – our team can help you achieve the results you desire. SkinTyte is able to predictably, effectively, and comfortably treat any area of your body, from your face to your back and everywhere in between. Restore vitality into your life, schedule a consultation today and discover the best treatment for you!
Forever Clear Acne Facial Treatment
Forever Clear Acne Facial Treatment
- LASER TREATMENT FOR ACNE IN DENVER & BOULDER
The days of using drugs and over-the-counter medicines are over. By using our Forever Clear Acne Facial Treatment, you can eliminate the potential of harmful side effects and cut out the waiting period to see results. Rather than using creams or medicine, we use broadband light (BBL) to deliver light energy deep into the dermis and epidermis of your skin, effectively stimulating your skin and regenerating your skin cells. Whether you’re looking for general acne elimination or acne scar treatment, the specialists at our clinic can help.
- WHAT IS FOREVER CLEAR BBL™
Forever Clear BBL™ is a three-step process that first involves eliminating acne producing bacteria, reducing inflammation and acne-associated redness, then ultimately initiating the body’s natural healing process. These steps are achieved by using different types of light (Blue BBL light, yellow BBL light, and infra-red light). Unlike other acne facial options available in Westminster, you’ll notice immediate results after just one treatment of Forever Clear BBL, without the side effects of over the counter drugs.
- ACNE REMOVAL AND ACNE SCAR TREATMENT
For some people, eliminating acne from their skin only gives birth to another problem, acne scars. If you’ve been able to successfully eradicateacne from your skin, but are left with visible scars from the treatment, we can help you reduce them—this goes for teenagers and adults alike. Whether the acne problem is on your face, back, chest, or some other common treatment area, we want to leave you happy in your own skin.
Reveal the true beauty of your skin with our Vi Peel. This gentle, yet powerful medical grade chemical peel works to remove the dry, dead surface layer of the skin to reveal a vibrant, more radiant appearance.
WHAT DOES A CHEMICAL PEEL DO?
Layers of dead cells will be exfoliated and replaced with new cells, allowing your skin’s natural clarity and tightness to reappear. The formulation we place on your skin will depend on what you want to get out of the procedure. Our chemical peels range from light to deep.
THE CHEMICAL PEEL PROCEDURE
Every service provider approaches their process differently. With CO Center for Aesthetics & Rejuvenation, the procedure begins with a gentle skin cleaning, usually with alcohol followed by acetone. We’ll then apply the solution for your skin in a uniform manner using a cotton applicator,
allowing it to penetrate for a specific amount of time. The initial application of this solution may sting at first, but it’s something you’ll adjust to rather quickly.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES THE VI PEEL OFFER?
The Vi peel can treat the following skin issues:
- Acne and scarring
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Age and sunspots
- Enlarged pores
- Oil balancing
- Improve overall skin health
The Vi Peel can be used to treat areas such as the neck, chest, arms, back, and legs.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO AFTER YOUR CHEMICAL SKIN PEEL?
Once your chemical facial peel is complete, you may experience some flaking, crusting, and redness of the skin. Chemical skin peels help remove the outermost layer of your skin to reveal the healthier, smoother skin that lies underneath. It often takes around one week for this new layerof skin to emerge but you should be able to return to normal daily activitiesafter the procedure, just be aware that your skin may be sensitive for about a week. Depending on the peel you use, you may be able to apply makeup right away.
SkinPen's Microneedling Treatment
SkinPen’s Microneedling Treatment
- Microneedling is one of the latest beauty trends, offering dramatic skin rejuvenation. Also known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT,) Microneedling stimulates the body’s natural healing process to generate the production of collagen. This clinically proven treatment diminishes fineⁱlines and wrinkles, improves skin tone and texture, corrects sun damage, and effectively treats a variety of other skin conditions. In addition to helping skin look younger, healthier, and more vibrant, Microneedling is very effective at improving the appearance of scars, including stretch marks and acne scars. Treatments are minimally invasive, virtually painless and do not require lengthy recovery times.
- Find out more about the benefits of Microneedling by scheduling a free consultation with CO Center for Aesthetics & Rejuvenation at email@example.com or 720-326-6028. Get started repairing and rejuvenating your skin with CO Center for Aesthetics &Rejuvenation today!
Benefits of Microneedling
- Diminishes the signs of aging
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Improves acne scars and stretch marks
- Rejuvenates and repairs skin
- Improves enlarged pores
- Corrects sun damage
- Painless treatments with little down time
- Does not cause hyperpigmentation
- Safe on all skin types
How Does Microneedling Work?
Microneedling utilizes controlled injury to tap into the body’s natural healing process. The treatment is performed with a roller-pen, equipped with fine-precision micro-needles. The pen rolls over the skin, allowing the needles to finely puncture the subdermal layer, at minimal injury to the epidermis. Each needle creates a channel that the body wants to fill in with new tissue, triggering the release of cytokines and other growth hormones that stimulate the production and remodeling of collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin are structural proteins found within the demis layer of the skin. They create new tissue following an injury, and provide the skin with the structural support and flexibility that characterizes beautiful, healthy, young skin. Clinical research finds that in addition to creating more collagen and elastin, Microneedling thickens the epidermis and creates new blood vessels to improve blood supply.
Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial “Red Carpet” Facial
- The CO Center for Aesthetics & Rejuvenation Intraceuticals Oxygen facial, also known as the “red carpet facial” is an amazing experience which infuses the skin with hyaluronic acid leaving it plumped and hydrated!
- In under an hour, this non-invasive treatment re-hydrates and plumps the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, re-volumizes with hyaluronic acid, and results in a dewy glow.
A gentle exfoliation process which gently sloughs off dead skin from the surface. This gentle polishing treatment clears away dull, congested and lifeless skin, to reveal more youthful, polished and radiant skin.
Dermaplaning is also known as blading, or leveling the skin, and helps to instantly remove rough, dead or damaged skin leaving behind supple, smooth skin.
Customized to each client and their specific skincare needs. Recognizing that these needs are always changing, whether due to seasonal and hormonal factors and our general state of well-being, every step of this facial – incorporating deep-cleansing, skillful and effective extraction, gentle microdermabrasion to lift off dead skin cells, followed by high frequency, a fantastic multi-functional tool that effectively dries and closes pores after extraction that also has a germicidal effect killing any bacteria in the skin (particularly beneficial for oily or acne skins) – that delivers a clearer, smoother, softer and naturally radiant complexion.
Additional Services Available:
- Eye brow waxing
- Eye lash/eye brow tinting